The first Erasmus + project of Elementary school Šmarje – Sap is attended by the school management and teaching staff on ten mobilities.
The main objective of the project Learning can be a game is the implementation of innovative methods of motivating, teaching, evaluating and giving feedback through play and through ICT.
The specific objectives and tasks of the project are:
1. Establishing two partnerships with the International School of Innovation Lodz in Poland and Europass Teachers Academy in Italy, and planning a ka229 project with a primary school in Poland.
2. Acquiring knowledge and skills on innovative methods of all parts of the lesson in four international teacher trainings:
a) learning about the “flipped classroom” method, learning how to use the various tools within that method, and how to integrate flipped classroom into the curriculum (Flipped Classrom training in Seville),
b) understanding the importance of the game at all stages of lesson delivery and how to integrate innovative game methods into the curriculum (training course Enough Theory, Let’s play! in Tenerife),
c) understanding of innovative methods for monitoring, assessment and evaluation of knowledge and the learning process (Intelligent Assessment and Evaluation Training in Drogheda),
d) Understanding innovative strategies for effective motivation, participation and evaluation, and understanding of ways to integrate into the school curriculum (Classroom Management Solutions for Teachers: New Methodologies, Effective Motivation, Cooperation and Evaluation Strategies in Berlin).
3. Planning and implementation of innovative methodology in lessos and implementation of eTwinning project.
4. Dissemination of acquired knowledge within the school, in the local community, nationally and internationally.
5. Raising the profile of the school and the work of teachers at all levels.
6. Recognition of competences acquired through Europass documents.
After realization of the project we expect:
– increasing the capacity of our teachers to introduce innovative methodologies at all stages of the classroom, especially
in the fields of science and linguistics,
– increased motivation of students to participate actively in all phases of the lesson,
– improving intercultural competences and improving English skills,
– planning future ka1 and ka229 projects involving teachers and students in mobility,
– greater visibility of the school in the local community, regional, national and international levels,
– recognized competences of teachers – Europass mobility certificate.
Call 2020, Round 1, KA1 – Learning Mobility of Individuals
KA101 – School education staff mobility
Form ID: KA101-87D53D98 Deadline (Brussels Time) 2020-02-11 12:00:00